AQUA S


Aqua S has really pushed itself into a popular soft serve destination for Sydney-siders. It wasn't until recently that I finally had my first ice cream cone (and by that I mean two) from Aqua S and boy, it made my taste buds tingle and jingle. There was a little catch that night, the ever present line which surprisingly did not feel that bad.  



And here we are with the famous cloud print wall that is so Insta-famous with my ice cream selection. 


Sea Salt
Of all soft serves this would be the one I've wanted to try since first seeing it in pictures. What's not to love? I love almost everything salty and why should not there be a Sea salt ice cream? This was actually really good. I couldn't get enough of the two combinations of saltiness and creaminess in one. This definitely delivered to all expectations of a sea salt flavoured ice cream.


Pumpkin
My love for most things sea salt is probably not equal to my love for pumpkin, although after trying the pumpkin ice cream I was out of words! The taste was unbelievable, it was smooth and tasted like pumpkin puree but in a chilled, heavenly ice cream form. I couldn't get over the flavor because pumpkin isn't really a flavor which is associated with cold sweet dessert type meals. It was incredible.   


SERVICE: 7.5/10
AMBIANCE :7.5/10
PRESENTATION: 5/10

Cuisine: Dessert

Address: 2000, 501 George St, Sydney NSW 2000

Trading hours: Monday - Sunday 12:00 - 22:00

EFTPOS: Cash and eftpos 

Aqua S Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 
Stra Pocha on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment