RHAPSODY OF THE SEA DINNER #12




Our cruise has almost come to its end and we'll definitely miss the choices on the menus each night had to offer, most of all our two extremely amazing wait staff Hita and Richie who had made each night an excellent dining experience. They both delivered outstanding service for the whole twelve night straight. Sitting with the six people who became our nightly companions was an almost hard to say goodbye but we're all thankful to have met each other and held dinner marathons each night with hilarious story exchanges. We'd be seriously be the last group of table to leave the enormous dining rooms and there'd only be the staff members cleaning and preparing the dinning tables for breakfast. And like each night we'd thank each other for the company and be off to our cabins and the following night start all over again. It's been wonderful holidaying on a cruise ship as well as visiting our beautiful neighboring countries. I honestly cant wait to do it all over again soon.
French onion soup 
with a Gruyere toast












I've never had onion soup before and I would have to admit I was hesitant to order it but considering it was my last night I didn't want to miss an opportunity. Like I said I've never had this soup before and OMG it was so good. The onion soup was light with a almost silky taste and texture of the onion. The floating Gruyere toast was delightful soggy which was flavorsome and added a good textural balance to the soup. 
Rosemary Lamb Shank 
Haricots verts, caramelized pearl onions, roasted pumpkin
Rosemary lamb shank sounded too good to resist and so I didn't. Oh boy was the shank amazing! The meat just fell apart effortlessly with softness on the plate. everything on the plate worked well with the shank without them taking over the flavour of the meat. If anything it tasted like the vegetables glorified the shank.

Key Lime pie 
 tangy lime curd, baked pie shell and a candied lime and vanilla sauce













Since I could remember I've always like the thought and sound of  Key Lime pie but I've never had it. Its probably because when I was a teenager who was supposed to be studying I'd be up late playing Sims 3 and my Sims favorite food was the Key Lime pie. So here we go! Yup its good! I loved the citrusy tangy flavour through the pie.  The light lingering taste of the lime was amazing. It was creamy and velvety.



SERVICE: 10/10
AMBIANCE :7.5/10
PRESENTATION: 7.5/10
NOTE: SERVICE: 10/10 In all my previous post and food experiences I have not experienced exceptional service for me to rate a perfect ten in any service however that has changed thanks to our amazing table wait staff Hita and Richie from our cruise. For the whole twelve days they were consistent, attentive, polite and always delivered high service throughout the whole time.  
Cuisine: Modern America
Address: Rhapsody of the Sea Cruise 
EFTPOS: Prepaid with travel package
Stra Pocha on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment