RHAPSODY OF THE SEA DINNER #6

Vacation's can get pretty hard especially deciding on what to have from the dinner menu. It's only the fifth night and the options are endless and each night we are always spoiled on choices. Tonight felt like I took awhile to finally decide on what I'd be having although pictures of each dishes would have probably helped. 















Arancini
Golden fried rice and portabella mushroom balls, garlic spinach and Romesco sauce
The Arancini balls were ridiculously flavorsome which made you wanting more than what was served. The Arancini's came in a small group of three sided with spinach and Romesco sauce. Together they delivered amazing flavors although the Arancini alone without the sides already had great flavors. The simple ball of rice and mushroom created a beautiful harmonious relationship.















Aged hand-cut Manhattan steak 
served with garlic-herb butter, whole baked potato drizzled with sour cream, carrots and broccoli
Earlier today at lunch I had the beef strip loin with vegetables and I thought by already having steak I'd already had enough in my system but I can never have enough of steak so I guess tonight I thought I'd try the Manhattan steak. I'm glad I did because I had ordered it to be medium rare and again it was cooked to perfection. The garlic butter-herb added a silky smooth buttery goodness through the steak. Who doesn't like baked potatoes with skin and all? Nothing beats a good potato with sour cream. The steak, potato and side vegetables felt like such a heavy and hearty dinner. 















Sticky bread and butter pudding 
caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
I can't remember the last time I had a bread and butter pudding and when the opportunity presented itself, well you guessed it I ordered it! Omg it was delicious! It was soft, buttery, sweet and salty all in the same time. The ice cream slowly melted on top of the pudding giving it another level of flavor. The creaminess of the melting cream felt like heaven 

SERVICE: 10/10
AMBIANCE :7.5/10
PRESENTATION: 7.5/10
NOTE: SERVICE: 10/10 In all my previous post and food experiences I have not experienced exceptional service for me to rate a perfect ten in any service however that has changed thanks to our amazing table wait staff Hita and Richie from our cruise. For the whole twelve days they were consistent, attentive, polite and always delivered high service throughout the whole time.  
Cuisine: Modern America
Address: Rhapsody of the Sea Cruise 
EFTPOS: Prepaid with travel package
Stra Pocha on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment